Plumbing Repair in Cape Coral
If your plumbing system isn’t working properly, it can diminish the function and comfort of your space. Even small issues can compound quickly, leading to serious issues down the line. Luckily, our professional team at Plumbing Rehab, LLC offers an extensive array of plumbing repair solutions to homes and businesses throughout Cape Coral and surrounding areas. We understand that the longer you wait for repairs, the worse the problem can get, which is why we are proud to provide same-day appointments. Whether you are dealing with a broken water heater, malfunctioning garbage disposal, or leaking fixtures, our team can find the perfect solution to help, with no problem being too big or small.
Ready to get your plumbing system back to normal? Call us today at (239) 360-5336.
7 Signs You Need Plumbing Repairs
The first step to solving a plumbing issue is calling our licensed and experienced plumbers. We will arrive quickly to your property and get to work right away evaluating your plumbing system to accurately pinpoint the problem.
7 signs you need plumbing repairs:
- Low or inconsistent water pressure: If your water pressure issue is fixture-specific, it is a sign there is a clog, but if your low water pressure is throughout your home or business, there is a leak somewhere in your system.
- Slow drainage: Your drains transport wastewater away from your property, but if you notice slow or gurgling drainage, you could have a clog. Our team offers camera inspections and drain cleaning solutions to get your system running smoothly again.
- No hot water: A broken water heater affects everything from your shower to your laundry. If your water is slow to heat, or not heating at all, our plumbers can quickly diagnose the issue and help you decide if repair or replacement is the right solution for your space.
- The basement is soggy: Broken sump pumps or leaking sewer pipes can lead to water damage in your basement. This damage can lead to mold growth and structural damage if left unchecked.
- Your garbage disposal isn’t working: A properly working garbage disposal can increase the functionality of your kitchen and minimize overuse of your dishwasher, increasing its lifespan. So, if your disposal is ineffective, it can lead to clogged drains and an overworked dishwasher.
- Constantly running toilet: A toilet that continues to run is not only annoying, but leads to higher water bills. Our professionals will look over this fixture and offer quality repairs to help. We also proudly offer toilet installation when you’re ready to upgrade.
- Hearing running water after the faucet is turned off: The faint sound of running water is a clear indicator that you have a leak somewhere in your plumbing system. When leaks are left unchecked, it can lead to serious water damage.
Cape Coral Plumbing Installation & Replacement Services
Unfortunately, not every plumbing problem can be handled with repairs. Our licensed professionals at Plumbing Rehab, LLC will work tirelessly to try and solve the issue, but if repairs aren’t feasible, or cost-prohibitive, we are proud to offer replacement solutions.
We will install water heaters, toilets, garbage disposals, and other plumbing fixtures to ensure your home or business receives long-lasting and high-quality plumbing products that will function properly for years to come.
$25 Off For New Customers One per household. Cannot be combined with other offers.Valid from Oct 1, 2020 - Dec 31, 2020
$75 Off Any Water Heater Installation One per household. Cannot be combined with other offers.Valid from Oct 1, 2020 - Dec 31, 2020
10% Off Senior Citizen Discount One per household. Cannot be combined with other offers.Valid from Oct 1, 2020 - Dec 31, 2020