Faucet Repair & Installation in Cape Coral
Improving the Style & Functionality of Your Kitchen & Bathroom
Your bathroom and your kitchen are two of the rooms that you most frequently visit in your home. When your faucets are not working properly, it can be a real hassle. Whether you are looking to upgrade the look and appearance of your space with a gorgeous new faucet, or need to repair your current faucet, trust Plumbing Rehab, LLC for a fast and effective solution. Our Cape Coral faucet repair and installation experts are licensed and certified, so you can know the job will be handled correctly.
The Effects of a Leaky Faucet
The constant dripping of a leaky faucet may seem like a mere annoyance that you can just continue to put up with. After all, what harm could a few extra drops of water throughout the day really cause? In actuality, the damage caused by a leaky faucet can be quite substantial.
The most common issues that can arise from a leaky faucet include:
- Higher water bills – although it may only seem like a few drops, your leaky faucet can waste a tremendous amount of water, which will cause your water bills to skyrocket
- Rust – a leaky faucet can cause your plumbing components to suffer wear and tear that leads to a shorter lifespan
- Rot – a constantly dripping faucet can cause surrounding surfaces (such as countertops, shelving, cabinets, and flooring) to warp, crack, and rot
- Mold – a leaky faucet can result in mold developing inside your house, which is not only unattractive but can be harmful to your health
- Structural damage – depending on where the leak is located, it may cause structural damage to your home
- Water waste – a dripping faucet can detract your effort to conserve water for the sake of the environment
Why Is My Faucet Leaking?
If you have spotted a leaky faucet, you are likely wondering what is causing it. In fact, correctly diagnosing the cause of a faucet leak is an important first step in resolving the issue.
There are several potential reasons why your faucet is leaking, including:
- Loose or damaged O-rings
- Corroded valve seat
- Defective gaskets
- Improperly installed washers
- Wear and tear
- Mineral deposits on internal parts
- Worn inlet and outlet seals
Identifying the cause of your dripping faucet can be difficult on your own. We recommend that you leave the task of diagnosing and repairing your faucet issue to a licensed professional. At Plumbing Rehab, LLC, our plumbers have a vast knowledge of faucet problems and understand how to best resolve them.
Call Today for Professional Assistance
Perhaps your faucet isn’t dripping, but you are experiencing another type of problem. No need to worry! At Plumbing Rehab, LLC, we repair all types of faucet issues, including low water pressure, no water coming out, faulty sprayers, and excessive faucet noise. In some cases, these problems may indicate that it’s time to replace your current faucets. We can help you find the perfect replacement and get it installed correctly the first time.
Call (239) 360-5336 for expert faucet repair and installation in Cape Coral. Your 100% satisfaction is guaranteed!
$25 Off For New Customers One per household. Cannot be combined with other offers.Valid from Oct 1, 2020 - Dec 31, 2020
$75 Off Any Water Heater Installation One per household. Cannot be combined with other offers.Valid from Oct 1, 2020 - Dec 31, 2020
10% Off Senior Citizen Discount One per household. Cannot be combined with other offers.Valid from Oct 1, 2020 - Dec 31, 2020