Cape Coral Electric Water Heaters
Restoring Hot Water Throughout Your Home
Is your water heater failing to perform as it used to? It’s time to call Plumbing Rehab, LLC for all your repair and replacement needs. With our well trained and experienced plumbers, you will receive transparent pricing, detailed estimates, and our professional advice when proceeding with a costly water heater decision. We provide the best electric water heater repairs and replacements in Cape Coral!
Don’t hesitate to call our plumbing experts at (239) 360-5336 for a reliable water heater solution.
The Benefits of Electric Water Heaters
Heating the water in your home requires a significant amount of electricity. In fact, statistics show that using water heaters accounts for about 12% of a U.S. household’s energy costs. The amount of energy your water heater will consume depends not only on how much water you use but also on the type of water heater you have installed.
To maximize energy savings, many homeowners are installing electric water heaters. These systems are known for their efficient use of energy, as well as their lower upfront costs and safe operation. In addition, while not every home has access to gas, nearly every dwelling is connected to the electric grid. If you do not have gas lines on your property, an electric water heater can be easily installed, hooked up, and plugged into your electrical system.
Our Electric Water Heater Services
Our licensed plumbers are equipped to handle all your water heater needs, including:
- Water heater repairs – If your current water heater is under five years old and is not working properly, it may just need to be repaired. Our team is trained to replace thermostats, heating elements, and electrical components.
- Water heater installations – If your current water heater is leaking, not getting your water hot, or is over 10 years old, you should consider investing in a new one. We will supply you with a new water heater, expansion tank, and drain pan as well as install all new piping and materials to ensure safe and long-lasting operation. Proper installation is the key to efficient and effective performance of your new system for many years to come.
Water heater maintenance – Preventative maintenance for your hot water heater is a great
way to extend the life of your existing unit. We can provide the following services:
- Drain the water heater
- Flush the interior tank to remove sediment buildup
- Inspect thermostats and wiring
- Inspect heating elements
- Check tank and shell for corrosion
How Do I Know if My Water Heater Needs Replacement?
Do you see any water in the bottom of your drain pan or under your water heater? Are you noticing a temperature decrease with your hot water? Is your unit over 10 years old? These are tell-tale signs that your water heater requires replacement. If your water heater is beyond repair, our skilled plumbers can advise you on the proper water heater to replace your existing unit. We realize that having hot water is a necessity, so we will have you back up and running as soon as possible.
Your Satisfaction Is Our Priority
At Plumbing Rehab, LLC, we stand behind all our work. We offer 1-year minimum guarantee on all materials and services for your total peace of mind. Whether you need water heater maintenance, repair, or installation services, we’ll ensure that you receive the quality workmanship you deserve. Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed!
$25 Off For New Customers One per household. Cannot be combined with other offers.Valid from Oct 1, 2020 - Dec 31, 2021
$75 Off Any Water Heater Installation One per household. Cannot be combined with other offers.Valid from Oct 1, 2020 - Dec 31, 2021
10% Off Senior Citizen Discount One per household. Cannot be combined with other offers.Valid from Oct 1, 2020 - Dec 31, 2021